Podcast: The Consequential Impact of Sex Negativity
New Episode – The Consequential Impact of Sex Negativity
~with guest April Filiczkowski
In this episode April and Kim discuss the huge consequences that result from s€x negativity and how you can come home into yourself, your truth, your purpose and WHO YOU ARE by reconnecting with your body and with your s€xuality, resulting in a much happier, satisfying, intimate, pleasure filled, joyful life where you aren’t angry, resentful, frustrated, resentful, or stuck going through the motions.
We talk about…
· The importance of s€x positivity in our formative years and beyond
· How s€x positivity informs our choices and our behaviours as teens, adults and beyond
· The things you were never told about s€x and the impact it has on your worthiness, your relationships and how you show up in the world
· The impact of a cautionary s€x education
· Martyrdom that comes with being a wife and a mom
· Holding boundaries and asking for what you want
· S€xual Sovereignty and owning our truth and WHO WE ARE
· The thoughts of “there has to be more” so many of us feel
· Sl^t Shaming, shame and fear around our bodies
· Open communication and speaking with your kids
· S€xual Empowerment, honouring our bodies and the incredible change that empowerment can create in your day-to-day life.
Thanks for listening in!
Make sure you hit subscribe if you haven’t already. You don’t want to miss any of the juicy details to come!